Hygiena GlutenTox ELISA Competitive
Supplier: Hygiena (view all products)
Biomedal GlutenTox ELISA kits are two immunoabsorbent assays for detection and quantification of the toxic fraction of gluten in food and beverages: GlutenTox ELISA Sandwich and GlutenTox ELISA Competitive.
GlutenTox ELISA Sandwich contains two different antibodies (G12 and A1) that recognize different epitopes within the gliadin 33-mer peptide, the most immunogenic fragment of gluten that triggers Celiac Disease.
GlutenTox ELISA Competitive contains the G12 anti-gliadin antibody that specifically recognizes the most immunogenic epitopes of gluten, and is specially designed for gluten detection in hydrolyzed food.
Features and intended uses:
- Specific to the immunotoxic fraction of gluten from wheat, rye, barley and oat.
- No cross reactivity with any safe food for celiacs, including soy, rice and corn.
- Unique method to detect potential toxic oats.
- Gluten free food quality control of final products.
- Monitoring of gluten detoxification.
- Implementation and compliance of HACCP, ISO 22000, BRC, and IFS conformity.
- Limit of Quantification (LOQ): 3 ppm (gluten)
- Results in 1,5 hours
- Valid for hydrolyzed food testing